Writing Wizard - Handwriting - Apps on Google Play
LEARN TO WRITE LETTERS
Writing Wizard is the perfect app to help your child learn how to write the letters of the alphabet, numbers and words through a fun system carefully designed to maintain motivation. Add your own words such as your child's name for even more fun !
• "Fantastic, customizable tracing practice with fun rewards." - 5 Stars - Common Sense Media
• Children's Technology Review's Editor's Choice
• 27,000+ units sold to US Kindergartens and preschools !
• Show and enforce how to write letters correctly
• Learn to write uppercase & lowercase alphabet letters, numbers and words
• Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• 7 Fonts available (including ZB, DN, HWT)
• Learn with 40+ fun animated stickers, sound effects, and interactive games that animate letters at the end of the writing
• Fully customizable (difficulty, size, ...)
• Check learning progress thanks to with reports
• Shapes tracing activity for toddlers
Suitable for kindergarten, toddlers, early learners, preschool and 1st grade kids, Writing Wizard is an award-winning app used in schools.
PERFECT FOR KIDS
Kids want to have fun, and Writing Wizard offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated to write letters.
• Kids learn to write letters of the alphabet, numbers and shapes using fun animated stickers and sound effects
• Once the writing is complete, kids can play with fun games which animate word’s letters
• Kids can collect stars in 5-Stars play mode
• Early learners have five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, shapes or practicing full words
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS
• Detailed reports
• Multiple parameters to customize the app according to child’s current education level (letter size, difficulty, show/hide model, etc.)
• Letter names and letter sounds
• A customizable 5-Stars play mode to maintain motivation and fun
*** This free version contains all the features of the full version for a subset of alphabet letters, numbers and words, but you can't add your own words. ***
TAG: app, Android,Education